What We Do At
Powder coating is a safe, dry finishing process used to create a protective finish that is used on metals and aluminum products, automobile and motorcycle parts. This process is used to create a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint. The powder coating process is a safe and economical process to protect from rust and chemical resistance. It is a durable, rust-free, chip resistant, and long lasting finish. Powder coating is a type of dry coating that looks like paint but is applied as a free flowing dry powder. It is the safe alternative to the chromium plating process which is considered hazardous and requires permits and expensive precautionary measures.
Powder coating can be decorative as well as protective. The coating colors are almost unlimited with high gloss, low gloss, metallic and clear finishes available. Special effects are also available like: glitter, antiquing, veining, holographic, metallic and rough pebble finishes.
We can engrave a wide range of materials including wood, acrylic, anodized aluminum, Corian, glass, leather, rubber & marble. Laser Engraving & Marking is a non-contact process, which makes it easy to achieve a permanent mark with the laser. We can also mark metals such as Stainless Steel & Aluminum with a permanent black surface mark, great for barcoding & part identification.
Benefits Of Laser Engraving
- Ideal for high production volume
- Intricate details, not achieved by contact engravers
High-Temp Ceramic Coating
High temperature ceramic coating is often referred to as an exhaust coating, header coating or high heat coating. High temperature coatings are designed to prevent corrosion of exhaust systems and engine components. Corrosion is the breaking down of essential properties due to exposure to moisture in the air. The high temperature coating product can withstand temperatures in excess of 1200 degrees and some coatings can withstand temperatures higher that 1600 degrees. The high temperature coating process can also increase the durability and provide thermal insulation to the exhaust system. This durable ceramic coating runs between 2 and 4 mils thick and provides a hard finish which is resistant to rust and chipping. This coating process has an excellent adhesion and is abrasion resistant.
What are the advantages of using high temperature ceramic coating?
- Best corrosion protection of any exhaust system coating
- Tested to over 900ºF base metal temperature and 1200ºF exhaust gas temperature
- Can be applied to any part that can withstand 250º cure temperature
- Provides lifetime protection against rust
- Reduces under-hood temperature by 30 degrees or more – less heat absorbed by nearby parts and surface – helping to preserve engine electronics
- A higher density fuel/air charge and more horsepower (horsepower gains have been reported of over 3%)
High temperature ceramic coatings are available in a variety of colors from black velvet to stoplight red. The choice of finishes is from semi-gloss to high gloss. There is also a line of finishes in satin metallic.
CNC Plasma Cutting
ProCoat Metals can take your ideas or our custom images and brackets and make them a reality. The Large 4×8 cutting table and ½ thick metal cutting we can make any brackets /signs/monograms and more come to life. See us today with your ideas.
- 4×8 Cutting table
- State of the art software
- Up to ½ inch cutting capacity
- Full welding and Fab Shop
- Brackets made to order
- Custom garage and interior home designs and monograms
Dustless Sand Blasting
Dustless blasting allows ProCoat metals to safety and environmental safe to remove old coating and paint to prepare surfaces for powder coating to meet and exceed all adhesion test as well as allow coatings to pass the salt spray requirements for durability. We can blast any size from small parts to large industrial parts and car frames and more.
- No coating too tough
- Surfaces ready for primer
- Environmentally Safe EPA Approved
- No warping of thin metals
- The best way to achieve proper adhesion for powder and ceramic coating